Join me at the Summer event for moms-to-be, new moms, and moms with tots!
Austin Moms Blog, BabyEarth and Dolphin Organics have teamed up to bring together a wide variety of birth and parenting educators and service providers in Austin, including a long list of speakers, fantastic raffle items, and information and specials from tons of local vendors – all for new and expecting moms.
*100% of all ticket sales will be donated to The American Red Cross of Texas to benefit victims of the Texas floods.
I’m thrilled to be party of this event, and I hope you’ll stop by, check out our table, get all your questions about planning your newborn portraits answered, and take advantage of exclusive show specials!
**WIN A FREE NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION: Stop by my table and enter the raffle to win!
**Plus huge savings for anyone who reserves a newborn session at the event!
- Saturday, June 27, 2015 | 9a-3p
- BabyEarth: 106 East Old Settlers Boulevard, #D-100, Round Rock, TX 78664
- $15 for Adults; Kids are FREE
- “My Milk Didn’t Come In: Lessons for Partners Working Together!” by Brian Salmon, Brian The Birth Guy who provides unique childbirth education\mentoring experience and full service Doula work
- Carey Youngblood, owner of Heartsong Music, educates mothers about the social, emotional, and developmental benefits of music and play for babies and young children.
- Lisa Kestler, of Hill Country Placentas, will educate families about the benefits of placenta encapsulation, the process and procedures after the birth, and answer any questions you may have about this beautiful, wondrous process.
- Janis Powers, author of Mamas Got a Brand New Job, and writer for the Huffington Post, will be speaking about adapting from career woman to mother and the struggles we can all relate to as we make the transition into motherhood.
- Phyllis Brasenell, owner of Austin Born, and highly coveted doula, will be speaking about birth support, doula care, and the many services and classes available to an Austin Born mom.
- Chelsea Vail, owner of Whole Heart, will be speaking about Love & Logic for parents of young children, educating parents on the benefits of Play Therapy, answering questions regarding newborn care and healthy sleep, and educating parents about avoiding toxins in baby products and children’s toys.
- Jenny Dombroski from Hypnobirthing of Central Texas and Central Texas Birth Center will be available to answer all questions regarding hypnobirthing and the benefits to you as a mother. Whether you’re currently expecting, or plan to have another baby in the future, you won’t wanna miss this information!
Jennifer Najvar is a Newborn photographer in Austin, Texas. Sessions are scheduled during the first 14 days after your baby’s arrival. The best time to reserve your Newborn photography session is during your pregnancy before you reach 30 weeks.